Starting Monday, September 13th, Sag Harbor Cinema will now require proof of COVID-19 vaccination in addition to masks for entry into the theaters and bar. Proof includes a CDC Vaccination Card (original or photograph) or New York Excelsior Pass. Children under 12 will not be checked but must wear a mask and be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
Thank you for keeping our staff and others safe.
The Fine Print
Ticket Sales Policy
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL: No refunds or exchanges, so please double check that you have selected the correct showtime.
- Tickets can be purchased online, or at our café box office (either from a human or one of our self-service kiosks).
- Tickets for an upcoming weekend (starting Friday) typically go on sale the preceding Monday.
- Standard tickets are $15.00
- Youth tickets (for ages 12 and under) are $7.50
- Senior tickets (for ages 60 and over) are $12
- Members can recieve discounted prices. Login to your membership here or learn more about becoming a member here.
- To purchase discounted tickets with your membership online, click “Buy Tickets” for your desired showtime, click “Yes” when prompted to login as a member and enter your member ID or email.
- We are proud to offer discounted pricing for people with disabilities – $12 for an individual ticket and $75 for an annual individual membership.