updated March, 2023
We remain committed to providing you with the most transparent Covid-19 Protocols we can offer. Here, you will find an overview of efforts we have taken, policies we subscribe to, and data we track to ensure your safety. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for all guests and staff.
Sag Harbor Cinema no longer requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter the building and masks are not required. All staff members are fully vaccinated.
As always, we encourage patrons to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
We at the Sag Harbor Cinema subscribe to the CinemaSafe guidelines. Developed by the National Alliance of Theater Owners, in concert with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (the WHO), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), CinemaSafe is a set of operating procedures designed to provide maximum security to movie-going patrons under the difficult circumstances of the Covid-19 pandemic.
ADDITIONAL COVID PROTOCOLS
We have taken a number of precautions to ensure the safety of our cinema patrons. Paramount among these has been our deployment of an array of filtrating and sterilizing HVAC equipment in the cinemas and the building at large, including:
- MERV-13 inline filtration in all our supply-side venting
- UV-Atmos Ionizing devices in all supply-side venting
- Dedicated non-recirculatory air supply in all three of our theaters
- Real-time air monitor devices, so customers can access vital real-time data
A summary sheet detailing the tech specs of the above cited work may be found here.
Our public-facing staff are required to adhere to a strict code of behaviors:
- All food-handling positions are staffed by certified New York State food-handlers.
- All staff are fully vaccinated